3 months old Chihuahua living at the kill shelter cries every time he’s alone

JUST AS HE STARTS TO FEEL LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME - IT'S ALL ABOUT TO END ...

This boy came into this world with love and joy in their hearts, a blank canvas dreaming of ladybug hugs and butterfly kisses. But what happens when those puppies have lived an invisible existence - the world is a big scary place.

Sweet CHEETO is just 3 months old and he needs some help now. Please SHARE this sweet puppy.

#A5133650 My name is CHEETO and I'm an approximately 3 month old male Chihuahua. I am not yet neutered. I have been at the Carson Animal Care Center since 11/30. I will be available on 12/4. You can visit me at my temporary home at C227. My former family who owned me for had to give me up because But they said that.

🔹 Chihuahua
🔹 AGE:3 months
🔹 Male
🔹 ARRIVED:11/30
🔹 AVAILABLE ON: 12/4
🔹 Carson Shelter - 310-523-9566
🔹 M-TH 12pm-7pm, F-SU- 10am-5pm
🔹216 W Victoria St. Gardena, CA 90248

INTERESTED IN FOSTERING? If you're in LA, OC, San Bernadino or Riverside County and would like to apply to foster a Carson pup, please visit CarsonFosters.com to complete the online foster application. Thanks!

LATEST STATUS :
- NO UPDATE RECEIVED, read comment for update from crossposter

Speak Up! please share this story on Facebook or Twitter so we are closer to finding this terrified soul a home. We have done it so many times together, and can certainly do it again. Thank you!

ABOUT UPDATE:
If you have the latest UPDATE please post it on comment section so everyone can read. Thank you for sharing and networking

Related Ads

3 months old Chihuahua living at the kill shelter cries every time he’s alone
4/ 5
Oleh

15 comments

ben
December 1, 2017 at 6:48 PM delete

PLEASE, PLEASE SAVE this sweet dog that deserves a life. Thank you.

December 2, 2017 at 6:11 PM delete

OMG IM IN INDIANA AND I WOULD ADOPT HIM BUT I CANT TRAVEL OR TAKE TIME OFF WORK , POOR BABY

December 3, 2017 at 3:43 PM delete

I have a friend who would take him, but were in Florida. She is a rescue person but keeps little chis. Very doting on all her pups.

December 3, 2017 at 6:00 PM delete

What does it take to get him. I train dogs and could give him a good home with 2 fur brothers.

December 3, 2017 at 6:14 PM delete

can he be transported across country from one foster to another..........it takes a few good day. One foster will pick him up from the other foster wherever they meet. We have a home for him.

December 4, 2017 at 11:24 AM delete

If he could be gotten to NC, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

December 4, 2017 at 6:27 PM delete

I'm in NC and my 9yr old Jesse needs a little buddy...I wish I could come get him now....I really hope he finds a lovin family...

December 5, 2017 at 3:06 AM delete

Please! Someone give this poor sweet baby the loving home he needs! This just breaks my heart! I'm legally at my limit of pups or I would scoop him up in a second!

December 6, 2017 at 10:56 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
December 13, 2017 at 12:43 AM delete

Saving Carson Shelter Dogs ADOPTED - moved to SAFE Album on 12/04
December 4 at 7:57pm #A5133650 My name is CHEETO and I'm an approximately 14 years old.

December 21, 2017 at 3:29 PM delete

Hello there!
I would like to adopt this poor little think, but I leave in NY. i don't know
how to get him. So, Please let me what can be doto me to adopt him. Just please don't tell me that they put him down. For God sake, don't let it happen to him.

December 21, 2017 at 10:22 PM delete

I live in Oregon but I love to talk a little guy has he been adopted yet and if not is there any way someone can bring him to work again if they can't I would like to have any updates you can for this little guy