3 months old Chihuahua living at the kill shelter cries every time he’s alone

JUST AS HE STARTS TO FEEL LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME - IT'S ALL ABOUT TO END ...

This boy came into this world with love and joy in their hearts, a blank canvas dreaming of ladybug hugs and butterfly kisses. But what happens when those puppies have lived an invisible existence - the world is a big scary place.

Sweet CHEETO is just 3 months old and he needs some help now. Please SHARE this sweet puppy.

#A5133650 My name is CHEETO and I'm an approximately 3 month old male Chihuahua. I am not yet neutered. I have been at the Carson Animal Care Center since 11/30. I will be available on 12/4. You can visit me at my temporary home at C227. My former family who owned me for had to give me up because But they said that.

🔹 Chihuahua
🔹 AGE:3 months
🔹 Male
🔹 ARRIVED:11/30
🔹 AVAILABLE ON: 12/4
🔹 Carson Shelter - 310-523-9566
🔹 M-TH 12pm-7pm, F-SU- 10am-5pm
🔹216 W Victoria St. Gardena, CA 90248

INTERESTED IN FOSTERING? If you're in LA, OC, San Bernadino or Riverside County and would like to apply to foster a Carson pup, please visit CarsonFosters.com to complete the online foster application. Thanks!

LATEST STATUS :
- NO UPDATE RECEIVED, read comment for update from crossposter

Speak Up! please share this story on Facebook or Twitter so we are closer to finding this terrified soul a home. We have done it so many times together, and can certainly do it again. Thank you!

ABOUT UPDATE:
If you have the latest UPDATE please post it on comment section so everyone can read. Thank you for sharing and networking

Related Ads

3 months old Chihuahua living at the kill shelter cries every time he’s alone
4/ 5
Oleh

13 comments

ben
December 1, 2017 at 6:48 PM delete

PLEASE, PLEASE SAVE this sweet dog that deserves a life. Thank you.

December 2, 2017 at 6:11 PM delete

OMG IM IN INDIANA AND I WOULD ADOPT HIM BUT I CANT TRAVEL OR TAKE TIME OFF WORK , POOR BABY

December 3, 2017 at 3:43 PM delete

I have a friend who would take him, but were in Florida. She is a rescue person but keeps little chis. Very doting on all her pups.

December 3, 2017 at 6:00 PM delete

What does it take to get him. I train dogs and could give him a good home with 2 fur brothers.

December 3, 2017 at 6:14 PM delete

can he be transported across country from one foster to another..........it takes a few good day. One foster will pick him up from the other foster wherever they meet. We have a home for him.

December 4, 2017 at 11:24 AM delete

If he could be gotten to NC, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

December 4, 2017 at 6:27 PM delete

I'm in NC and my 9yr old Jesse needs a little buddy...I wish I could come get him now....I really hope he finds a lovin family...

December 5, 2017 at 3:06 AM delete

Please! Someone give this poor sweet baby the loving home he needs! This just breaks my heart! I'm legally at my limit of pups or I would scoop him up in a second!

December 6, 2017 at 10:56 PM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
December 13, 2017 at 12:43 AM delete

Saving Carson Shelter Dogs ADOPTED - moved to SAFE Album on 12/04
December 4 at 7:57pm #A5133650 My name is CHEETO and I'm an approximately 14 years old.