Nobody saw him as worthy of saving so he is now on euth URGENT list

This little pup boy had zero interest and he is now in danger. He is only 5 years old and is a teeny tiny black and white Terrier mix who's literally skeletal but for some reason nobody saw him as worthy of saving so he is now on URGENT list.

Time is crucial for the dogs on the euthanasia list! they get only hours.....so very little time. Terrified in shelter- NATHAN is a real hunk- and extremely friendly - he is very spooked out in there- please help him out.

I am a male, black and white Terrier mix.
The shelter staff think I am about 5 years old.

Petharbor link here: http://petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=SBCO1.A684501

I have been at the shelter since Oct 28, 2017.

For more information about this animal, call:
San Bernardino County - Devore Shelter at (909) 386-9820
19777 Shelter Way  Devore, CA 92407
Ask for information about animal ID number: NATHAN - ID #A684501 (available 11/2)

LATEST STATUS :
- NO UPDATE RECEIVED, read comment for update from crossposter

Speak Up! please share this story on Facebook or Twitter so we are closer to finding this terrified soul a home. We have done it so many times together, and can certainly do it again. Thank you!

ABOUT UPDATE:
If you have the latest UPDATE please post it on comment section so everyone can read. Thank you for sharing and networking

Related Ads

Nobody saw him as worthy of saving so he is now on euth URGENT list
4/ 5
Oleh

43 comments

October 31, 2017 at 12:59 PM delete

Send him to Maine, we will take him.

October 31, 2017 at 4:00 PM delete

Oh, poor , sad pup! HOW could no one even notice this sweet little guy? Maybe ....now.

Anonymous
October 31, 2017 at 4:01 PM delete

Is there a update? I am happy to have him but I live in UK but will take him as soon as possible

Tammy roden
October 31, 2017 at 6:05 PM delete

Transport possible?

Russell M
October 31, 2017 at 7:59 PM delete

Can he be transported to Oklahoma?

November 1, 2017 at 6:00 AM delete

Can he come to the uk ..love him can he be sent to foster to make ready for uk travel

November 1, 2017 at 9:55 AM delete

I'd love to have him and smother him with love! I think I have a driver that could pick him up (we're in Houston).

November 1, 2017 at 11:18 AM delete

I'd love to have him in Rockford, il. I'll be in Vegas this weekend can someone get him to me??

November 1, 2017 at 11:18 AM delete

Anonymous
November 1, 2017 at 12:33 PM delete

If you live in a different state then where he is located there are transport options. Look up the Pet Harbor link and Call the Shelter. I'm sure they have options. I get tired of people saying oh, if only I could get him in this state or that state. If your serious you will figure out a way to get him whether you drive and pick him up or get him on a transport that's headed your way. Don't waste his time (which is very little it sounds like) with I want BUT!! Pledge and see if there is a rescue who can foster him until you pick him up.

Susan Ifland
November 1, 2017 at 3:18 PM delete

I love him! Can he be transported to Missouri? Thank you.

November 1, 2017 at 4:43 PM delete

Please call the shelter and make arrangements if you are sincerely interested, commenting on here is unlikely to help.

November 1, 2017 at 6:41 PM delete

He has been there such a short time and he is already on the euth list? This is its not a shelter, it's a facility. If someone can transport I'll take him. I am clear across the country in NC. Anonymous, why don't you help us get him rather than criticize. You can help all of us here who would save him.

November 1, 2017 at 7:25 PM delete

I’m close to him. I’ll call tomorrow morning.

Anonymous
November 1, 2017 at 10:21 PM delete

did you get him julie

November 2, 2017 at 2:35 AM delete

I'm calling tomorrow to see why exactly a dog that has only been available for adoption for less than a day and in the shelter for 4 days is on the euthanasia list?!!

Gerd Janssens
November 2, 2017 at 8:18 AM delete

Julie Pizzitola, did you make the call? Any further news?

November 2, 2017 at 1:32 PM delete

I can tell you, why he is on the euth list, because they are allowed to euthanize a stray dog after its 3 day hold period, and they dont have to give a reason. But instead of calling to ask why, Why dont you adopt him? If someone adopts him, he will not be euthanized. But you calling and mouthing off to the shelter will do absolutely NOTHING

November 2, 2017 at 1:35 PM delete

SAFE https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1107123112755887&set=p.1107123112755887&type=3&theater

November 2, 2017 at 1:35 PM delete

And if you want to adopt him, dont post here, call the damn shelter, the number is there to call. So tired of these pansy ass people running their mouths and wanting everyone else to do the work. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND CALL THE DAMN NUMBER.

Anonymous
November 2, 2017 at 2:34 PM delete

has this wee guy been adopted??

November 2, 2017 at 8:42 PM delete

Nathan RESCUED - but I didn't know til i searched that little Nathan had a brother... Nicholas - can you share too? Nathan’s brother Nicholas is at Devore too!

November 2, 2017 at 9:05 PM delete

Cynthia, did you adopt him???? Project much?!

November 2, 2017 at 9:11 PM delete

This guy was adopted but his brother is still THERE! A684503 - just 3 years old! please help!

Anonymous
November 3, 2017 at 5:16 AM delete

It's says he has been saved?

Gerd Janssens
November 3, 2017 at 11:33 AM delete

Nathan was saved. We already knew that. But is he ADOPTED in the meantime? We don't know that...
Too bad we didn't get any answer from Julie Pizzitola...

To one of the "UNKNOWN's" -> I'll share Nicholas too.
I live in Belgium, a little country in Europe. Small chance that Nathan or Nicholas find their for-ever-home in my country, but sharing is worthwihle. :-)

And please, to all the "UNKNOWN's" here: post your messages with your real names. We're all here to help save doggies and to help them to find a for-ever-home. Right? :-)

November 3, 2017 at 4:11 PM delete

If this sweet boy is still available, I foster and,I would foster him or take him period, he is too sweet, poor sweetheart..I live in Rochester,N.Y. I can even meet.half way. Or can get be transported? PLEASE give anyone update.

Anonymous
November 3, 2017 at 5:12 PM delete

I have been at the shelter since Oct 28, 2017.

For more information about this animal, call:
San Bernardino County - Devore Shelter at (909) 386-9820
19777 Shelter Way Devore, CA 92407

if you are serious about getting the dog, you need to call, posting her is not helping him. Thanks

November 3, 2017 at 7:14 PM delete

I'M IN PA.. I'LL TAKE HIM! Tracichristinehosler@gmail.com

Anonymous
November 3, 2017 at 8:31 PM delete

RESCUED. FREEDOM PIC ON THREAD:

Sally
November 4, 2017 at 4:22 AM delete

Never trust an anonymous post when a pups life is at stake call yourself

November 4, 2017 at 9:27 PM delete

reno is no kill and u should know yr rescues. Blackdogrescue Littleblacdogs Lovebug Secondchance alot of rescues and u could foster and rehome easily. why is this posted this way no chance if ppl dont act

November 4, 2017 at 9:28 PM delete

i dontcare if u r a volenteer YOU should know the rescues and fosters by now how hard is it to keeep him with you and rehome. how hard is it to call and show int? how damn hard do u have to make this?

Anonymous
November 5, 2017 at 4:41 AM delete

To the people above, call the centre and adopt, your comments might not be read here....time is precious.

Anonymous
November 5, 2017 at 8:32 AM delete

NATHAN AND NICHOLAS - REUNITED! Thank you Last Call K-9 Rescue for Saving them both and getting them back together! Donation information below -
and now, the REUNION -
ENJOY! https://www.facebook.com/tina.maslow/videos/1928027950545699/

Anonymous
November 5, 2017 at 1:37 PM delete

UPDATE 11/3/17 5pm - Last Call K-9 Rescue who rescued Nathan yesterday went back and saved Nicolas TODAY! They didn't know about him yesterday - have to say THANK YOU Last Call for stepping up for both! Will share donation information by this evening for anyone who pledged for him! HIM and HIS Brother are safe! :) .. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214987428223705&set=pcb.10214987439223980&type=3&theater